Enjoy an indulgent and satisfying taste experience with Double Snow Chocolate drinks!!!
Double Snow Chocolate is a great source of vitamins, proteins and calcium, is very healthy and beneficial for our body. It ensures healthy bone growth and human brain development; it helps people of all age groups.
Barley and malt extract, non-dairy creamer, cocoa powder, stevia extract, Snow Algae Pure
Benefit if you make a right choice on "DOUBLE SNOW CHOCOLATE"
1. Barley and Malt Extract
- Intestinal protection
- Provides bulk and decreasing the transit time of fecal matter, thus decreasing the risk of colon cancer and hemorrhoids
- Provides insoluble fibers that feed friendly bacteria in the digestive tract, this helps to maintain larger populations of friendly bacteria. In addition, friendly bacteria play an important protective role by crowding out pathogenic (disease-causing) bacteria and preventing them from surviving in the intestinal tract. •
- Lowers cholesterol
- Barley's dietary fiber is high in beta glucan, which helps to lower cholesterol by binding to bile acids and removing them from the body via the feces.
- Contains antioxidant
- Increases blood circulation
2. Cocoa Powder:
- Richest sources antioxidants found in nature.
- Cocoa contains approximately 43.6 mg of flavonoids per gram. Flavonoids are part of a powerful group of antioxidants known as polyphenols; cocoa is one of the highest polyphenol-containing foods.
- In addition, hot cocoa contains more antioxidants per cup than a serving of red wine or tea.
- Provides important minerals including magnesium and iron.
- Drinking cocoa may help to fight cancer, heart disease and aging through its antioxidant boosting effect.
- In addition, cocoa may lower LDL cholesterol, reduce the risk of blood clots, increase blood flow to the arteries, lower high blood pressure, boost cognitive performance and provide essential minerals such as calcium and potassium.
3. Stevia Extract
- Natural sweetener –The leaves of the Stevia rebaudiana plant have a refreshing taste, zero glycemic index, zero calories and zero carbs. It is 25-30 times sweeter than sugar, and far more healthy
- Zero calorie- Stevia contains no calories
- Lowers blood pressure- Lower elevated blood pressure level and stabilize the blood pressure levels.
- Good for Diabetes Patient - Able to stabilize blood sugar levels, increase insulin resistance, may even promote insulin production by promoting the pancreas health, discourage glucose absorption in the blood, and inhibit candidiasis
4. Snow Algae Pure
- Protects and activates longevity factor in skin cells
- Rejuvenates and protects skin at cellular level
- Safeguards skin's youthfulness by activating Klotho
- Strengthens cellular defense mechanisms through calorie restriction mimetic activity
- Reinforces, smoothes and hydrates the skin
5. Source Of Vitamin and Minerals C
- Contributes to the absorption of iron from food.
- Aids in the development of strong bones and teeth.
- Acts as a factor in red blood cell formation.
8 Secrets Healthy Lifestyle With Double Snow Chocolate!!!!
- According to a study conducted at Cornell University, the antioxidant concentration in hot cocoa is almost twice as strong as red wine. Cocoa's concentration was two to three times stronger than that of green tea and four to five times stronger than that of black tea.
- Professor Chang Yong Lee, the leader of the Cornell study, added that the "hot" in "hot chocolate" is important as well. More antioxidants are released when it's heated up
- A cup of Double Snow Chocolate contains 611 milligrams of the phenolic compound gallic acid equivalents (GAE) and 564 milligrams of the flavonoid epicatechin equivalents (ECE). The antioxidant gallic acid is used to treat internal hemorrhages, albuminuria (the presence of albumin in the urine, which can indicate kidney disease) and diabetes.
- Flavanols are the main type of flavonoid found in cocoa and chocolate. The flavonoids help your body process nitric oxide, which is why cocoa and chocolate can improve your blood flow and improve your heart health.
- The flavonoids in chocolate also help prevent platelets in your blood from mingling together and forming clots.
- Do you feel relaxed after drinking a cup of hot chocolate? That's because the number of antioxidants (flavonoids) is nearly eight times higher than the amount found in strawberries. Flavonoids in chocolate can actually lower blood pressure.
- Although a regular bar of chocolate has strong antioxidant activity, the health benefits may be outweighed because of the saturated fats present — cocoa generally has much less fat per serving compared to the 8 grams of fat in a standard chocolate bar.
- Drinking just two cups of Double Snow Chocolate a day helps elderly people keep their brains healthy and their minds sharp by boosting the blood flow to their brains.